Saturday 2 July 2011

Bald!


Noticed lots of bald people on the platform on the way home tonight (18 June 11) – quite weird really – It was like some kind of gathering – a convention really – but it hadn’t got started yet so I suppose they were getting ready to go to the bald convention because no one was actually talking to anybody which is kind of normal when people wait for a train on a platform – It’s also weird because when you’re in this kind of situation and you outnumber hairy heads, being bald begins to feel a normal which of course it isn’t because when you stand in front of the mirror and see light reflecting off your head you begin to accept that you would slaughter your own grandparents (because they were responsible for passing the defective gene) just to have hair back again and growing – in all the right places that is and I don’t even wanna get started on back hair – I’ll save that for when I next walk onto a train platform and get outnumbered by Eastern European women with hairy backs – but getting back to my point – and there is a point – the surrealism bit – when you’re standing on the platform you do actually start to compare styles of grooming – you begin to pick up techniques for hair strand placement and then you begin to wonder if there ever was a difference between almost bald and nearly bald and why you can always feel more hair on your head than there actually is – but enough I say because I’m beginning to think of the time I got entangled with the cable of a beard trimmer and nearly fell into the bath, and then there was the time I inhaled trimmed chest hair (accidently), and the time I rearranged trimmed buttock hair on my head just because I was bored, please don’t tell anyone!..................

No comments:

Post a Comment